Glasgow, G1 2BP
Imagine a ship crewed by doctors, nurses, water engineers and agriculturalists visiting some of the world’s poorest countries. Now imagine their life-changing services offered free of charge…
Right now dedicated volunteers from around the world are bringing hope and healing to thousands of people who could never have believed it possible. Welcome to Mercy Ships, a compassionate response to a world where many have lost hope.
Annual General Meeting Wednesday 12 February 2014
· Review racing instructions Charles Sutherland to organise meeting
· Spring Muster 17/18th May 2014 - Race Kip to Tarbert
· Pursuit Race 14/15th June 2014 – Race / Cruise to Portavadie
· Summer Muster 19/20th July 2014 - Craobh BBQ & Round Shuna Race
· Autumn Muster 6/7th September 2014 – Race / Cruise to Rothesay
· Bart's Bash 21st Sept. SYC registered & exploring options for participation
· Frostbite Race 18th 2014 October - Race Round Cumbrae
· Annual Dinner options to be considered and date confirmed
· Curling seeking ice for 2015
Membership review - Martin Yuill will be carrying out a review of our membership list. Please respond to his requests for information promptly.
Members should note there is a temporary hazard in the form of two large barges moored as a raft in the proximity of Kames Bay, Port Bannatyne towards the North West shores of Kames Bay. These vessels may not be lit. Please also beware of the outmost trot of permanent moorings if arriving at night and steering for the breakwater flashing red light.