Voting is for all members and we want as many as possible to cast a vote. The theme this year is 'Coastal Scenes' which is not very different from last year's 'By the Sea' but has given everyone plenty of opportunity provided they've had their box Brownie, iPhone or whatever with them on their travels. Please study all the entries carefully- there are 12 and decide which you think is the lucky one. Don't forget to click on the photo to see it at its fullest resolution.
Send your decision to Graham Gillies who will collate them all and announce the winner. This is an unmissable opportunity to be able to say that with your photograph you have won the Turner Prize - the new prize being a year's custody of a seascape by the late John Turner which has been donated generously by his family. (You also get a glass keeper.) The photos are anonymised at present but even if you can't deduce the photographer the names will be revealed after the judging. The prize will be awarded at the AGM on 15th February.
1. 'Calm Seas' by Caroline Hutchinson
3. The Sleeping Warrior of Arran under the Sunset by Seamus Lalor
4. "Come to St. Kilda !” he said “Marvel at the amazing coastline !” he said… by Trevor Watson
5. Mull Mountains and Castle Stalker - by Douglas Brown - 1st prize
6. Crinan Sunset by Mhairi Brown
7. On Prestwick beach with Obama (the pony) by Marie McDougall
8. Low tide at Barassie Beach by Dugald Glen
9. Ripples of time and tide by Val Glen
10. Dark Skies over Drumbuie by Graham Gillies
11. Breaking waves on the Bass Straight by Marje Gillies
12. Board by Charles Sutherland